As we get close to the upcoming AIA Dallas Tour of Homes this fall, we can’t help but reminisce about some of our former AIA Home Tour featured projects. This week we’re taking it back to 2016, with this East Dallas minimalism gem. If you haven’t purchased your tickets for this year’s 2018 AIA Dallas Tour of Homes, head over to their site and snag them while you can!
“Casa Linder” Residence (You can see & read more about it on Arch Daily, here)
- dimensions of the wall: 23’-6” long, 2’-0” thick, 8’-0” tall
- dimensions of the pool: 30’x10’
- square footage of the pool area of the yard, not the grassy area: 1120 S.F.
- specific names to trees and plants used: Trees – Savannah Holly (pool area trees), Mexican Feather Grass (pool area grass), Gulf Muhly Grass (front of wall)
- list of materials used throughout the rest of the space, whether the name of the material or a specific brand: Pool tile 6×12 Invoke Mystic Way Stone Ventures, Pool Coping: Pre-cast Concrete, natural color, pool decking: smooth trowel concrete with a light acid wash, pool plaster: Durazzo French Grey, small gravel: native Texas River Rock, Gabion Wall Material – crushed Limestone
See you on the AIA Dallas Tour of Homes this October!